Hi everyone!
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying some nice weather :)
Today I wanted to pop in real quick and share a super fun card that I made with a stamp set that is going to be released soon from Gerda Steiner Designs called FABOOLOUS BIRTHDAY.
Fun right?
Here is how I made it...
I started by creating an A2 top folding cardbase using purple cardstock.
Next I used a die to cut out my scallop rectangle and frame. I adhered both of those pieces onto a piece of white cardstock and doodled around the inside of the frame with a black Micron pen. I stamped my images from the FABOOLOUS BIRTHDAY stamp set using black Memento Ink, colored them in with COPIC markers and fussy cut them out. I popped them up onto my card with some foam tape and added some black confetti stars.
I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of purple cardstock and heat embossed it using some black embossing powder. I trimmed it down, flagged the ends and popped it up with foam tape also.
I decided to add a little bow on one of the "ghouls" and added a little sparkle to the Disco Ball with a sparkle pen.
Copic Markers Used:
Ghost: B0000, B00, RV34, V12
Disco Ball: V000, V12, V15, V17
Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest card!
I appreciate it so much!
Be sure to check out the Gerda Steiner Blog to see more sneak peeks of the upcoming stamp sets!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
You can find me on Instagram: @staceyscreativecorner
Products Used:
- Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Purple (Recollections)
- Patterned Paper: Monster Mash (Echo Park)
- Stamps: FABOOLOUS BIRTHDAY (Gerda Steiner Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: Gallery Frame #2 (Hello Bluebird)
- Misc.: Foam Tape, Black Confetti Stars, Black Embossing Powder, Black Micron Pen, Crochet Thread



0 comments:
Post a Comment