Friday, May 24, 2013

Buzz & Bumble Layout

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday!
I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend :) 

Today I get to show you another project that I made using the 

On the back of the instruction manual, there is a photo of another layout.
I decided to try my hand at copying that cause I loved it so much.

Here it is:

Isn't it fabulous? I have so many large (8x10) photos that typically just sit in the folder from the photographer since I just don't seem to have enough walls to possibly hang them all. I love that this layout allows me to put an 8x10 on a layout. 

Here is a closeup of some of the stamping elements as well as that gorgeous paper that comes in the kit:

I think this is my favorite collection so far. 

So to recap, with ONE workshop on the go kit, I was able to create TWO 2 page layouts and 1 card.
In case you missed the previous projects, here they are:



AND look at all that I still have left over:

Still so much paper, bling, a wax seal and of course those awesome stamps!
You definitely get your monies worth with the 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to visit Dr. Phil Scraps for daily inspiration as well as weekly giveaways:)

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Dr. Phil Scraps Design Team*

Supplies:
CTMH Products:

Other Products:
Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars)
Studio G Ink
Foam Adhesive
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...