Thursday, May 16, 2013

Love Always



Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Today I get to show you another fun card using that awesome


I decided to make a fun little clean and simple card using some washi tape. 
For my card, I simply cut out a piece of cardstock measuring 4x5.25". Then I went about laying down the washi tape is diagonal lines from top to bottom. After it was complete, I trimmed off the excess and placed it onto my card base. I then cut out another piece of white cardstock measuring 3.75x5" and used a heart punch to punch out my heart. I added my sentiment and then ran it through my cuttlebug and just embossed the left side of my card with my swiss dots embossing folder.  I then added my ribbon. After that was done, I added some foam adhesive on all around the edges on the back and adhered on top of my washi layer. I love how the washi ended up looking like patterned paper! Of course I added some Rainforest CANDi to the right hand corner of my card to finish it off. I love how CANDi finishes off every project beautifully! 

Here is a close up of my CANDi:


I used Rainforest CANDi on my project:


There are so many great colors and patterns in the CANDi line!
You should definitely check them out :) 

For the UK store, click HERE

You can find CANDi in the US at many online retailers including

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to stop by the Craftwork Cards USA DT blog for daily inspiration!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Craftwork Cards USA Design Team*


Supplies:
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Stamp: Tag You're It Set One (Joy's Life Stamps)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz (SU!)
Punch: Xtra Large Full Heart (SU!)
CANDi: Rainforest & CANDi Fix
Misc.: Ribbon, Foam Adhesive, Washi Tape(Recollections)

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the cut out and washi!!

Unknown said...

I love this idea! I need to make a card and I may just have to scraplift this idea. Super nice card.


Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Anonymous said...

You really went to town with that Washi! I bet you barely made a dent in your collection, huh?
I love the vibrant colors of your card, and how you used the cuttlebug folder on just one side. Beautiful job as always, Stacey!
Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...