Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bee Yourself

Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!

 Today I would like to show you a card that was made from some of the leftovers from the
Buzz and Bumble Scrapbooking Kit (G1054)

Everything on my card was from the kit. The only extra thing that I needed besides my trimmer was some brown ink.

Look at those gorgeous papers!
Fabulous bling, wooden 3D bee and wax seal too?
Oh my!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow! I will have another project to show you using more of the leftovers from the Buzz and Bumble Scrapbooking Kit (G1054)!

Be sure to check out Dr. Phil Scraps for daily inspiration and weekly giveaways!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Liz said...

that's a great card. I didn't think I would buy Buzz and Bumble, but I did, and I love it ! I think I will grab my scraps and see if I can duplicate your card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...