Friday, May 3, 2013

Felicity's Be A Blessing Blog Hop Winner

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday!! Woot! Woot!
Any fun plans for the weekend?

Thank you all so much for hopping along with us on the Be A Blessing Blog Hop in honor of Felicity!
I hope you got a lot of inspiration!

I had Random.org pick a number for my blog hop candy and the winner is:
Drum roll please......

Comment #3:
JennyKozar said...
Love your project - and I am sure you are a blessing to your husband as well!

WooHoo! Congrats JennyKozar!
Please contact me at staceyscreativecorner (@) gmail  (dot) com (no spaces) with your shipping address by May 17, 2013 so I can get your cardstock mat stack mailed out to you.
Thanks again to everyone who hopped with us!
I hope you have a fabulous craft day!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...