Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Use It Tuesday #55---Can't touch This!

Hi everyone!
Happy Tuesday!
Are you guys ready for another wonderful challenge from

Challenge #55--Can't Touch This.
Use a beloved favorite

I decided to make a little nugget tin that has a little encouragement to send to my daughter at college since finals are approaching. 



My beloved favorite, as well as hoarded supplies are:
  1. Nugget Tin from PTI. I absolutely love these little tins! I have a tendency to hoard them though cause I am so afraid I will run out of them lol!
  2. Patterned Paper from SU!. I received this paper from my bestie at least 2 years ago, and I love it so much that I never wanted to cut it up. 
I hope you will head over to Use It Tuesday and join us in this super fun challenge!
We would love to see what you create!
While you are over there, be sure to check out the fabulous creations from my wonderful design team sisters :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

Photobucket
Supplies:
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: SU!
Stamp: Believe In Yourself (Pink By Design)
Ink: Aquarium (Martha Stewart)
Punches/Dies: Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars), Labels 4 (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents, Pearls (Queen & Co.), Hershey Milk Chocolate Nuggets

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute nugget tin...love it!!

Nana said...

Fabulous project.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sherri said...

I just think this is the cutest little tin ever. What a sweet gift to give.

Migdalia said...

Cute & yummy! She will love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



Maribel said...

What a great gift idea! Those nuggets look so cute all wrapped up like that!
Maribel

Unknown said...

I am totally in love with ur use of colours. they look so dressed up and yummy.great project and inspiration!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...