Monday, December 21, 2015

Friends Warm the Coldest of Days

Hey guys!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend!
Today we had a lot of family fun time and some Christmas activities. I made a card last night for the sketch challenge over at MFT Card Challenges and was able to get a picture of it today, thankfully cause there isn't much time left on the challenge :)

Here is a look at the sketch for the challenge #259:

Here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:


I think this little girl from the Warmest Wishes set is just adorable! I colored her with my copics and then used the corresponding die to cut her out.  For my sky, I used the Snowfall stencil and some embossing paste to create a snowy sky. Before I applied my paste to my card, I mixed in some glitter so that my snowflakes would shimmer. I cut out my snow drifts using a die from Pink & Main called Scallop Waves Dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supplies:
-Cardstock: Blue (Recollections), White (SSS)
-Patterned Paper: Altitude (BoBunny)
-Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
-Copics: BG45, BG49, C1, E21, E23, E25, E33, E49, E50, E51, E53, R11, RV19, RV66, RV69, V15
-Misc.: Snowfall Stencil (MFT), Corner Chomper (WRMK). Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!)

4 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Wow!! Look at that beautiful coloring!! That purple though is amazing!! Awesome take on the sketch!

Marlena M. said...

This the absolute sweetest~

Jill said...

Such a fun way to flip the sketch and make it oriented correctly for your cute card. Great way to use the sentiment! :) And super fab colors for this chilly, wintry card Stacey! Fun! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Sketch Challenge! :)

Susan R. Opel said...

You've been spotted!

http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedJan12

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...