Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Merry Christmas Snowflake Card

Hey everyone! I hope your Wednesday is going great!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for a couple of different challenges.

The first challenge is for the December Card Sketch Challenge over at Scrapbook.com. My card was based off of sketch #5, which is this sketch:


Here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:


 For my card, I used some awesome snowflakes from the Snow Sweet stamp set by Pink & Main and heat embossed them in white onto some white cardstock. Then I took 3 different distress inks and blended them all together over my snowflakes. I adhered that panel onto some silver glitter cardstock and attached that to my card base. For my greeting, I heat embossed a greeting from Lawn Fawn with some silver embossing powder, notched the ends and popped it up onto my card with some foam adhesive. Super easy and it is so much prettier in person. My picture definitely did not capture all the shimmer and sparkle. Sorry about that. 

The other challenges I am entering my card into are:
&

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a peek at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
-Cardstock: White ( Recollections), Glitter (Heidi Swapp)
-Stamps: Snow Sweet (Pink & Main) & Toboggan Together (Lawn Fawn)
-Inks: Wilted Violet Distress, Blueprint Sketch Distress, Salty Ocean Distress (Ranger) & Versamark
-Misc.: Foam Tape, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Silver Embossing Powder (SU!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super amazing background! Love this! Thanks for linking up with us at the PDE Linky Party! DT Twila

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Saw this on my FB newsfeed last night and wanted to pop over and say, "Pretty!"
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Janis Lewis said...

Hey! Thanks for linking up your pretty card over at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Janis Lewis said...

I'm back again! Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
Janis DT
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Love the Simplicity of this card, Stacey! It's beautiful!!! Thank you for linking up at PDE Linky Party

Hugs, Melissa DT

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Lovely card, wonderful colors and great job on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...