Friday, December 4, 2015

Holly

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great day so far!

Today I am back to share with you a Christmas card that I created using the Holly stamp set from Pink & Main.


I love making center step cards, so I knew I wanted to make one for Christmas. One of the things I love about this type of card, besides the fun fold, is that your image really seems to be front and center and this cute little girl definitely deserves the spotlight. After I had her all colored in with my Copics, I used the coordinating Holly Die to cut her out. I popped her up with some foam tape for a little added dimension. I stamped the greeting, also from the Holly stamp set, onto a piece of white cardstock, popped it up on the bottom of my card and then added the little holly leaves on each side to help frame the greeting.

BlogButton

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the new challenge that started at the Pink & Main blog also. 
We would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
-Cardstock: Real Red (SU!), White (SSS), Green (Recollections)
-Pattern Paper: Holiday (AC)
-Stamp: Holly (Pink & Main)
-Dies: Holly (Pink & Main), Classic Ovals Large (Spellbinders)
-Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Onyx Black (Versafine)
-Copics: C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, E23, E25, E27, E31, E51, G5, G9, G19, R20, R24, R46, W1, W3, 100
-Misc.: Ribbon, Glossy accents, Wink Of Stella Clear, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Georgiana said...

How pretty! Great image and perfect for the holidays.

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ I know loooong time no stop over ~ this is just ADORABLE!! coloring PERFECT and you know you had me at plaid!! Your work is always AMAZING!

Kimberly J. said...

This is adorable Stacey! Love your card design and coloring!! :)

Janis Lewis said...

She's precious.

Scrapper69 said...

She is such a precious image! Fab Step Card Stacey!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...