Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Snowflake Christmas Card

Hey everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

Today I have a simple but pretty Christmas card that I made for a few challenges.
The first challenge is the December Card Sketch challenge over at Scrapbook.com.
I made my card using sketch #3 which is this one by Susan Stringfellow:


Here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:



My card was pretty simple once I had the papers I wanted to use all picked out. For that, I used some pattern papers that I have had in my stash for awhile now and am trying to use them up. I matched up some of my solid cardstock to the colors in the patterns and got busy layering up my card. Once I had all my layers on my card, I added some faux stitching with my gel pen. I used a snowflake die from My Creative Time to cut out my snowflake and then adhered glitter all over the flake. I added some bling, that I have also had for awhile, onto my snowflake and to the bottom and top corners of my card. I finished off my card with some twine. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you all have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
-Cardstock: White(Georgia Pacific), Pink (Neenah), Blue (Recollections)
-Pattern Paper: Merry Little Christmas (MME)
-Die: Winter Flake Dies (My Creative Time)
-Misc.: White Gel Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Bling (Recollections), Twine (Studio G)

10 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and all that pretty sparkle!! Great card my friend!! :)

Darlene said...

GREAT take on the sketch Stacey! Love your choice of color too! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘WINTER’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. DID YOU KNOW? A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out. Double D Challenges

Janis Lewis said...

Very pretty. Love the jewels on your snowflake. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Chana Malkah said...

Great take on the sketch and a truly delightful creation! I love the unexpected colors and playful papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Leslie Hanna said...

What a fun card! Love the bling in the corners. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the papers you chose for that fab design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Leslie Miller said...

I love the sketch with the tags! What a great layout it makes with the pretty papers. Your snowflake looks gorgeous with the rhinestones added, too. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet, fun, pretty card in our challenge at Dies R Us!

Donna said...

Fantastic take on the sketch, that design paper is some of my favourite!
Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for "Let It Snow" challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...