Monday, December 21, 2015

Card Harmony --- Gift Tags with Lawn Fawn & Mama Elephant

Happy Monday!
I hope your weekend was fabulous and that your day is off to a great start!

Today Kimberly and I are back with another Card Harmony post.
Here is a link to my blog post that tells a little bit about what Card Harmony is all about. 
We basically take turns purchasing stamps each month and then we both make a card using the same stamp set to see how alike or different our cards turn out. We add a little twist each month though to make it a little more challenging. 

This month our twist was to make 4 tags (one tag with each stamp set).

Here is my tag for the Lawn Fawn Winter Alpaca set:

For this tag, I used some embossing paste and the snowfall stencil from MFT to create my snowy background on my blue cardstock. I then used the Scallop Waves Dies from Pink & Main to create my snow hills. I colored that cute little Alpaca from Lawn Fawn with my copics and used the coordinating die to cut it out and popped it up with some foam adhesive. I finished off my tag with a bow cut from the Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow die from MCT and some white ribbon. 


The second tag that I created was with the Winter Penguin stamp from Lawn Fawn:

For this tag, I cut out my base from a Spellbinders die, left it in place after it was cut and masked it off a little and did a little inking to create my skyline. I then stamped and colored in that adorable little penguin with my copics and added a few dots to his scarf with my white gel pen. My greeting came from the Oh Snap set from Lawn Fawn. I added a few sequins as well as some glossy accent dots and then added some twine to tie to the package. 


For my 3rd tag, I used the Snow Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn:

I once again used a spellbinder die to create my tag base. I added some faux stitching all the way around the green layer with my white gel pen. I stamped the tree and bird and colored them with my copics. I then cut out another tag from white and tore it and added some glitter for snow. I colored the bunny and then fussy cut him out and placed him onto the tag. I finished off my tag by adding some twine and bling to the tree. 


For my last tag, I used the Reindeer Games set from Mama Elephant:

For this tag, I used the tag dies from MCT and cut them out twice, once in white and again in red glitter cardstock. I added the word JOY by diecutting it out from a die by Paper Sweeties. I cut out a scalloped circle from red glitter and layered a white circle on top. I stamped that absolutely adorable little reindeer, colored in with my copics and then die cut it out and popped him up with some foam tape. I added a few sequins, ribbon and twine to finish it off.

Be sure to check out Kimberly's blog, Kimberly's Crafty Spot 
to see the tags that she made!! 
I bet they are fabulous (like all her projects :) )!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply Lists:

Tag 1 (Alpaca):
Cardstock: Pool Party (SU!), Pink (Recollections), White (SSS)
Stamp: Winter Alpaca (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Winter Alpaca (Lawn Fawn), Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die (MCT), Scallop Waves Dies (Pink & Main)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Copics: E21, E33, E35, E51, E53, R11, R32, RV04, RV13, RV21
Misc.: Embossing Paste, Snowfall Stencil (MFT), Glossy accents, Black Glaze Gel Pen, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella, Ribbon, Corner Chomper (WRMK)

Tag 2 (Penguin):
Cardstock: SSS
Stamp: Winter Penguin & Oh Snap! (Lawn Fawn)
Inks: Tumbled Glass Distress (Ranger), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: C0, C1, C4, C6, C8, R11, R17, R46, R89, YR14
Dies: Floral Ovals (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Twine, Glossy accents, White Wink Of Stella, Sequins, Bling, White Gel Pen

Tag 3 (Snow Day):
Cardstock: White (SSS)
Patterned Paper: Snow Day (Lawn Fawn)
Stamp: Snow Day (Lawn Fawn)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Mowed Lawn Distress (Ranger)
Copics: B32, B34, C2, C4, R11
Misc.: Dazzling Diamonds (SU!), WInk Of Stella Clear, Foam Tape, Big Scalloped Rectangles Small (Spellbinders), White Gel Pen, Twine

Tag 4 (Reindeer):
Cardstock: Glitter (Heidi Swapp), White (SSS)
Stamp: Reindeer Games (Mama Elephant)
Dies: Tag Dies (MCT), Reindeer Games (Mama Elephant), Sweet Cuts Joy (Paper Sweeties), Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (MCT), Classic Scalloped Circles Large (Spellbinders)
Copics: E33, E35, E37, R29, Y08, 100
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Misc.: Ribbon, Sequins, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen, Foam Adhesive, Ribbon, Twine

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

I love all of these!! The alpaca, love your coloring and your colors you used. The penguin, the awesome background and your fun droplets! :) The cute bunny! I love the dimension you added to the snow!! The reindeer, oh my goodness! So fun!! I love all that red sparkle and the accents!! Amazing job, friend!!

Janis Lewis said...

These are adorable! Smiles! Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...