Friday, December 11, 2015

Sweet Holiday Wishes

Happy Friday Crafty Friends!
I hope you are having a fabulous day!

Today I am back with another Christmas card that features 

For my card today, I based my design on the following sketch from Tsunami Rose:

Here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:

I love that little gingerbread man from the Cocoa Kisses stamp set so I knew I wanted to make something with him. I stamped him onto some kraft cardstock and red cardstock. I fussy cut him out of the kraft and then cut only the bow out of the red. I glued the bow onto him and then applied some liquid applique onto him for the icing. I love the way the liquid applique looks! Once I had him like I wanted him, I started building all the layers of my card. I added a bunch of faux stitching to the solid red cardstock pieces and added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle. I stamped my sentiment, also from the Cocoa Kisses set, with some green ink and fussy cut that out and placed that at the top of my card. I absolutely love how it turned out, I just think it is so fun and whimsical! 

BlogButton

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge that started at the Pink & Main blog also. 
We would love to see what you create!

This card is also for the following challenges:
Scrapbook.com--December Card Sketch (Sketch #2)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
-Cardstock: Real Red (SU!), Kraft (Recollections), White (Neenah)
-Pattern Paper: Christmas Basics (The Paper Studio)
-Stamp: Cocoa Kisses (Pink & Main)
-Inks: Mowed Lawn Distress (Ranger), Onyx Black (Versafine)
-Dies: Nesting Circles (WRMK), Classic Scalloped Circles Large (Spellbinders)
-Misc.: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, White Gel Pen, Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents, Clear Wink Of Stella, Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars), Sequins.

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet card & sketch!
Smiles! Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Kimberly J. said...

Love it!! Such a fun and sweet card!! I adore those papers and that gingerbread person!!:) Great take on the sketch.

Scrapper69 said...

Fab Layout Sketch and such a CUTE card! Adorable papers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!! Awesome take on the sketch!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...