Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Christmas Moose

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a fabulous Saturday!

Today I wanted to share with you a cute little card that I made for a couple of challenges.
The first challenge is the December Card Sketch challenge (there are 5 total sketches plus a bonus)  over at Scrapbook.com.
I used sketch #4, which is an older sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges 239:


Here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:


I love this little Moose from MFT stamps!! I think he is absolutely adorable!! I colored him in with my copics and added a bit of glossy accents to the star on the tree. I finished off my card with a few glittered enamel dots. 

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
-Cardstock: White (SSS)
-Patterned Paper: Christmas Basics (The Paper Studio)
-Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
-Copics: B34, B37, C3, C5, C7, E19, E33, E35, E37, E51, G07, G09, G19, R24, R27, R89, W3, W5, Y08
-Stamp: Merry Christmoose (MFT)
-Misc.: Wink Of Stella Clear, Enamel Dots, Glossy accents

5 comments:

katieo said...

That moose is darling. I love your take on the sketch and the red and green papers you chose. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DL.ART DTmember

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Tiggerscraps said...

Adorable card! I love it. Thanks for joining us at the PDE linky party
Marji DT

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

He is so cute! Love the tree! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
My Blog!

Scrapper69 said...

Totally Adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...