Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Cheer

Happy Friday Crafty Friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day so far!

Today I am back with another Christmas card that features a fun little quote from the
Christmas Quotes stamp set from Pink & Main!


Elf is one of my favorite Christmas movies so when I saw the quote from Buddy The Elf in the Christmas Quotes stamp set, I knew I needed to make a card using it. For my elf, I used a SVG from a past Christmas Movies blog hop by SVGcutting files. I think this card is so cute!



BlogButton

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also. 
We would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
-Cardstock: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Real Red (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific), All others (Recollections)
-Pattern Paper: Merry & Bright (Pink Paislee)
-Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Old Olive (SU!)
-SVG: SVGcuttingfiles.com
-Misc.: White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents, Foam Tape

5 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Stacey, your card is just adorable!!!

Georgiana said...

What a fun elf card and a great quote it is! Hope you will stop by to see what I have been busy making lately!

Dana Johnson said...

Your card is adorable! I just ordered this stamp set and I can't wait to get it.

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how adorably CUTE Stacey!!! Fun Card! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...