Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cherry Good Wishes

Good Morning! Today's card is a card I made to play along with the sketch over at Mojo Monday week 139.



I love their sketches and I am quite pleased with how this card came out. I think it came out so cute! So sorry for the bad picture, I can never seem to photograph reds or purples very well. :) Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used:
Paper (K & Co., Making Memories)
Ribbon (Offray and DMC White Thread)
Cricut (Lyrical Letters and Storybook)
Punch (Stampin' Up! Ticket Punch)
Misc. (Christmas Red Stickles, Stardust Stickles, White Signo Gel Pen, ATG 714)

3 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute! good luck on the challenge!

sunnyrc2001 said...

I love this card.So Adorable.

auntjen4 said...

I was drawn by the colors in the card. Very nice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...