Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Red, White & Blue

Hi! I made this card to play along with the sketch over at Mojo Monday (week 140). June is going to be a busy month for me, so I used this sketch to get a jump on a Fourth of July card. I cut out the USA twice and popped it up with dimensionals to give it some dimension. I really had a lot of fun with this sketch. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look. I appreciate it! :)




Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up!--Basic Black Ink, Dimensionals & Ticket Punch
Stickles--Stardust
Cricut Cartridge--Stand and Salute (USA cut at 1") and Storybook (Tag cut out at 2")
Patterned Paper--Scenic Route Liberty
Rub-Ons--Autumn Leaves
Stamp--Art Warehouse Summer Pride

3 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

This is adorable!

Gina K said...

Great patriotic card. I love Mojo Monday! Gina L

Rhonda said...

Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...