Friday, May 28, 2010

Wild Card Friday

Happy Friday! Here are the next 2 cards in the Wild Card Series.

The first one I am going to show you is the Porthole card, #24 in the catalog. I used fit to page and cut out everything at 5 1/2". I added a little bit of stickles, some doodling and some ribbon to finish it all up.




The second card is the Flower card, #25 in the catalog. I cut this one out at 4 3/4". I decided to use a stamp for the sentiment. I added some doodling and yellow stickles to complete my card.




Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you all have a great and safe holiday weekend!


Supplies Used:

Porthole Card
Patterned Paper--Colorbox
Ribbon--American Crafts
White Signo Gel Pen
Diamond Stickles



Flower Card
White Cardstock--Georgia Pacific
Stamp--Stampin' Up Whimsical Words
Ink--Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
White Signo Gel Pen
Yellow Stickles

1 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

stacey, both cards are so cute! you did a great job!
liz:o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...