Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Good Monday morning! Today's card is a card I made for the sketch challenge over at Taylored Expressions TESC 114. I fell in love with the sketch (as I do with all of them) as soon as I saw it. If you haven't checked out the site yet, and you love sketches, definitely check it out.




Card is 5x5. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I appreciate it!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper--Colorbox
White Signo Gel Pen
Cricut Cartridge--Doodlecharms, cupcake cut at 3 1/4"
Cuttlebug--Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Nestabilities Classic Scallop Large

3 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so cute...I did the whale with the same layout from the challenge but decided not to enter it. You did a fabulous job!!!
liz :o)

Sue said...

great use of the layout Stacey! love the paper you used!:)

Michele Gross said...

So cute! Yummy cute!! Love the bright happy colors and the sweet sweet cupcake :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...