Saturday, May 29, 2010

MPS Challenge

Hi Everyone! Happy Saturday! Below is the card that I made for the challenge over at My Pink Stamper. The challenge was to make a Father's Day Project. I decided to make a card for my Father-In-Law. I used my gypsy to cut out the "rivetsqr" on page 120 of the All Mixed Up cricut cartridge. I welded in DAD in the plaid paper and then cut out a piece of blue 1/4" bigger to go underneath the top layer. I then put some eyelets in the corners and popped up the greeting with some dimensionals.



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look. I appreciate it! Have a great weekend!


Supplies Used:

Provo Craft--Cricut & All Mixed Up Cricut Cartridge
Stampin' Up--Kraft Cardstock & Dimensionals
Bazzill--Blue Cardstock
Core'dinations--Brown Cardstock
Making Memories--Green Eyelets
Misc.--White Signo Gel Pen
I have no idea who makes the plaid paper. Sorry. :(

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Oooh I love it! You make the best cards :) I hope you are having a great weekend.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

great job! I'm trying to get my act together to get one done too!

KellyCali said...

Great Father's Day card! Love the plaid! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...