Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wild Card--Doily

Hi! For the next card in the Wild Card Series, I chose the Doily Card--#21 in the book.



I think I have said this before, but if not let me just say again how much I love this card. This has got to be my all-time fav card shape from this cartridge. I used fit to page and cut out everything at 5". I wanted to keep it really simple, and I think it turned out so pretty and elegant. I used some puffy pearl paint to accent the rose and the edge of the card and then tied a simple bow at the top. I didn't use a sentiment. I will either put a sentiment on it when an occasion comes up or leave it blank and use it as a note card for someone. Thanks so much for stopping by!



Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Wild Card Cartridge
Ribbon--Offray
Dimensional Fabric Paint, White Pearl Iridescent--Polymark
ATG 714

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...