Thursday, February 9, 2017

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie #62

Happy Thursday!!
Today starts a new challenge over at
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie

We have two sponsors for this challenge. They are:

Elisabeth Bell
and
The Cutting Cafe

Here is a look at the Cookie Inspiration Photo for this challenge:

So pretty! I love those polka dots!!

Here is the card I created based on the above cookie photo:


I used a file from one of our sponsors, The Cutting Cafe, called "I Heart U Word Shaped Card".
 I love the polka dots on the cookies in the photo so I went with some polka dot paper for my heart on my card. I added some fun shaker bits of small hearts, micro beads, confetti and small sequins to the center.


I stamped my greeting and curled it a little with my bone folder to give it a little dimension. I added a heart button with a crochet thread bow to the middle. The file even came with an envelope. I cut that out and then adhered the polka dot heart that was cut from the center of my card to the bottom front corner. I finished off my card and envelope with some fun white doodle with my gel pen. This card is going to my hubby for Valentine's day. I hope he likes it :)


Be sure to stop by the 
to see all the fabulous creations my Design Team sisters created.
If you are inspired by the cookie photo, I hope you will create a project and link up :) 
I would love to see what you create!

I will also be entering this card into the challenge over at

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
❤ I hope you have a great crafty day! ❤

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Colorbok), Red 9AC)
--Patterned Paper: DIY Boutique (Simple Stories)
--Stamp: With All My Heart 9Scrappy Moms Stamps)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Misc.: Sequins, Button, Acetate, Crochet Thread

8 comments:

Priss said...

Love it.

Lori said...

I love the shaker element on this cute card! Very well done!

Georgiana said...

Super pretty! We were thinking alike on this one!

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh, this is so pretty!! I just love it!! :) Awesome job friend!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! LOVE the colors and the card shape design!

Theresa

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Stunning shaker card. Wow! I'm sure your hubby will love it!

Kath Stewart said...

stunning card Stacey...love the red and black polka dot combo...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...