Saturday, February 11, 2017

Rocket Ship Valentine

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a splendid Saturday :) 

Today I have a fun little valentine to show you. Every year, I make my hubby and kids 14 valentine's. They wake up each morning with a different surprise starting on Feb. 1 and ending on Feb. 14. They look forward to it each year, I mean who wouldn't right? Here is a look at what they woke up to today:


I paired up the sentiment from the Candy Gram stamp set from Jaded Blossom with the Rocket Shuttle Bag from SVGCutting files and Voila! So incredibly easy and it came together rather quickly. Quick is important since I'm making three of each lol! I was able to fit 5 of these fun size Milky Way candy bars into the bag (I sized it down a little). My greeting is wrapped around a bamboo skewer that I cut and colored with a Copic Marker and then placed in between the candy bars. The flames are vellum that I colored with an orange Copic marker and then used some clear Wink of Stella to give it some shimmer. The little hearts are puffy stickers that I found in the Target Dollar Spot. 

I'm entering this into the Jaded Blossom Valentine Challenge

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Black (Bazzill), White (Georgia Pacific), All Others (Recollections)
--Stamp: Candy Gram (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
--SVG: Rocket Shuttle Bag (SVGCuttingfiles)
--Misc.:White Gel Pen, Clear WInk Of Stella, YR68 Copic, Puffy Heart Stickers

13 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Stacey!!!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom! HUGS-Lee-Ann :)

Janet said...

This is such a cute idea!

GiGi said...

This is SUPER CUTE! I love that cute lil rocket ship! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER FUN treat holder, LOVE the great idea!!! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!!!

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out FANTASTIC Stacey! LOVE your cool treat holder!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Michelle said...

this is sooo stinking cute ! any space lover would love this ! love the heart touches too ! thanks so much for joining in the Valentines challenge at Jaded Blossom !!!

Michelle ~ JB Owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

candio said...

Awesome treat box!! Thanks for playing along in the Valentine Challenge at Jaded Blossom!

Janice M said...

Oh how cute?!! What a neat idea.

Sarah said...

I love this so much-- those mini hearts are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining in the Valentine's Challenge at Jaded Blossom!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Wow, your hubby and kiddo's have to really enjoy the 14 surprises if February every year. That's awesome! This little spacecraft is just too cute! So glad you joined us for the JB Valentine challenge!

Melissa said...

so cute. thanks for playing along at jaded blossom

Tina H said...

Love, love, love this!! It is so cute! Thanks for joining the Valentines Challenge at Jaded Blossom :)

Jamie said...

So Awesome! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...