Sunday, February 12, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #6

Hello crafty friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday :) 

Today marks the beginning of another challenge at 

The challenge is:

Isn't that a pretty scene? The horses look so festive!
I was struggling with what to make for this challenge. I kept trying to get an idea and it just seemed like I had lost my mojo. Well, the other day I was looking through some Cricut Cartridges and found this pretty horse frame and BAM! Idea born lol!


I cut out my frame shadow in red cardstock and then the horse layer with some gold glitter cardstock. I added some striped paper to the front of my square card base, adhered some ribbon and then placed my horse to the front of my card. I added my greeting, some pearls and a little holly for the horse's neck. The finishing touch was a pretty bow. So super simple to make but I have to say, I adore how it turned out! It is so sparkly and pretty! Gotta love that!!

Be sure to head over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the amazing cards my design team sisters created. I hope you are inspired and decide to join us and play along with the challenge. I would love to see what you create :) 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it :)

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Wild Cherry (MFT), Gold Glitzy (DCWV), White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Welcome Christmas (Pebbles)
--Stamp: Christmas Greeting Words (Peachy Keen Stamps)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Cricut: Horse from Winter Woodland Cartridge
--Misc.: Pearls, Ribbon, Foam Tape

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Don't ya just hate it when you have a photo or sketch and nothing comes to you - UGH! I've had that happen to me a few times too... drives me crazy - so glad you found this image though.. looks so pretty! Wonderful card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Debbie said...

So pretty!! That sparkly paper really makes the horse cut pop!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...