Monday, February 20, 2017

Stick It Down Card Sketch Challenge

Hi crafty friends!
I hope your Monday is off to a marvelous start! 

Today I am here to share a card sketch with you from the 
Stick It Down is a monthly sketch challenge blog.  They provide sketches not only for a card once a month, but also for double and single page layouts! Cool right??
The sketches are normally posted on the first of the month with reveals of the design team's interpretations throughout the month . Today the card team designers are showing what they created for this month's card sketch.

Here is another look at the card sketch for February 2017:

and here is the card that I created based on the above sketch:


I cut out a piece of Kraft cardstock using a stitched rectangular die and placed it on top of my coral card base. I die cut a coffee mug from some doodlebug patterned paper, added a white heart and popped it up on my card with some foam tape. I stamped my greeting using some brown ink onto a strip of white cardstock, notched the ends and also placed that onto the card with some foam tape. I finished off my card with some faux stitching with my white gel pen. Super duper simple but I love that it gets straight to the point hehehe!

I hope you will stop by the Stick It Down Challenge blog and take a peek at what my design team sisters created with the sketch. I hope you are inspired to join us! I would love for you to link up so I could take a peek at what you created :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really do appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Cream & Sugar (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Kiss Me A Latte (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT), Project Life Die Set for the Heart, Coffee Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Baked Brown Sugar (SU!)
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella, Glossy Accents, Foam Tape

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Perfect duplicate of the sketch. Looks awesome!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!! LOVE this Stacey!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the sentiment - great card Stacey!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...