Thursday, February 16, 2017

DCWV Feb. Stack-a-Holic Challenge

Happy Thursday crafty friends!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the 

Here is a look at the card sketch for February:


Here is a look at the card that I created based on the above sketch:


I adore the Meet Me In Paris stack from DCWV. I used it for all the patterned papers on my card. The gold foil accents in this paper are so very pretty! I inked all my edges with some Vintage Photo Distress ink and then layered everything together. The greeting came from the DIY Project Stack Favor Boxes, also from DCWV. I popped up the greeting and banner it is sitting on with some foam tape for a little dimension. I die cut some flowers and added a little bling to the centers. The black "enamel dots" are actually circles cut from the back side of the pink polka dot paper with some wink of stella and glossy accents added to them. I love this card and am so happy with how it turned out! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation! 
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Meet Me In Paris (DCWV)
--Greeting: DIY Project Stack Favor Boxes (DCWV)
--Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies, Flower Petal Dies, Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies (MCT)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Bling, Glossy Accents, Wink Of Stella, Doily

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the layout - your card is GORGEOUS Stacey! Beautiful!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Beth F. said...

This is an awesome card! I love the looks of that Meet Me In Paris stack and need to try to get one when I get to Joanns sometime (I only get there 2-3 times a year). Thank you for joining in with our challenge again this month! You did a fantastic job with that sketch.

Sukie said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! I love everything about your card! The papers are absolutely stunning and I love those gorgeous flowers you added! Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...