Saturday, February 11, 2017

Hi There!

Hey guys! 
I normally try to not post twice in one day but I was able to get a card done just in time for the sketch challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches #389 so I figured I better link it up before I forgot lol!

Here is a look at their sketch:

and here is the card I created based on the above sketch:


I bought this stamp a few months ago and this sketch was the perfect time to get it ink-y! I colored her in with my Copic markers and used a cross-stitch die to cut her out. I matted it onto some Kraft cardstock, stamped my greeting in the top corner and wrapped some Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine around the bottom. I popped it up with some foam tape onto some pretty floral cardstock and attached it all to a Kraft card base. I finished it off with a few enamel dots. I think it came out super cute and it looks so much better in person. I was losing sunlight at the time I took the picture :( 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock; Kraft (Recollections), White (Copic)
--Patterned Paper: Easter Express (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Swinging By To Say Hi (CandiBean), Hi There (Jillibean Soup)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Dies: Cross-Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT)
--Copics: C0, C2, C3, C6, E21, E31, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, E57, E59, RV10, RV13, RV21, Y02, Y06, Y08, YG25
--Misc.: Enamel Dots, Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, 

7 comments:

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so adorable Stacey!! Love your colouring and that pretty paper you used that coordinates so well!

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute and great take on the sketch, Jesi's sketches are always fun.

Debbie said...

Aw! This is sooo cute!! Sweet image!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Scrapper69 said...

Oh soo CUTE! LOVE the pretty Spring paper & Image!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Wanda said...

Such an adorable image, and so beautifully colored. Your choice of papers and twine coordinate perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Wanda

Janice M said...

So cute! Love the paper you used and those enamel dots go perfectly with it! Glad you joined us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...