Wednesday, February 15, 2017

You're Scent-sational

Hey there crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday so far!
Today I have a fun little project to share with you that I made using some of those new stamps and dies from Pink & Main!

BlogButton

I found a tutorial online that showed this sweet little treat box card and I knew I just had to try and make one!


After I made my box, I stamped out my little skunk and colored her in with my Copics. I used the coordinating dies to cut her out and placed her on top of a stitched circle from the Stitched Circle Dies with a little bit of foam tape. I love these little skunks in the brand new Scentsational set! I added a little "lace" trim by die cutting a border from the new Lacy Border Dies from some white cardstock and adding that to the outside of the pocket.


To create my tag, I used the Stitched Rounded Rectangle dies and added a bit of the patterned paper at the bottom, used a hole punch at the top and threaded some ribbon through. The polka dot cardstock is from the Spring Color Pop paper pad. I filled the treat box with some chocolate kisses. The box is being held shut with more ribbon. I added a few sequins to finish off my project.

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
❤ I hope you have a great crafty day! ❤
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Pink (Bazzill), White (Copic), Vellum
--Patterned Paper: Spring Color Pop (Pink & Main)
--Stamp: Scentsational (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: C0, C1, C2, C4, C6, RV04, RV10, Y11, Y15, YG25
--Misc.: Wink Of Stella, Sequins, Glossy Accents, Ribbon

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

laurie said...

That black with the pink is so striking! Awesome card!

mamawcindy said...

Thought I would come over and see what you have been up to. Loving the Idea of a box and card together. Yours Is so Cute, Loving that little Skunk. I just made a Skunk Card to, Just not cute as yours. I'm going to have to try to make one of those Box Cards. Thanks for Sharing!
cindys-greencricut

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I have to try this!!! You did an amazing job , Love it!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB treat!

Pam MacKay said...

Stacey I love your box so cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...