Saturday, February 25, 2017

Make a wish!

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a great Saturday!
I was able to get a little crafting done this morning and was able to make a card for the following challenges:


2. Seize The Birthday (no topping)
and

Here is a look at the card I created:


I cut out that cute little cake from the Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge and added it to a die cut circle. I stamped my greeting and colored in the "wish" to match the candles and to help tie in some of the yellow. I think it is super simple but super cute!! I love those fun little cricut cuts :) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock; Recollections
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Stamp: Let's Party (Technique Tuesday)
Cricut: Smiley Cards
Copics: Y04, Y08
Misc.: Foam Tape, Wink Of Stella, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink

6 comments:

Lori said...

That cute little cake makes me smile! Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

TaeEun said...

The smiling birthday cake is so cute as you said!!! Great choice of patterned papers in cheerful colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Hi, Stacey! I saw this on Instagram last night and in my inbox this morning. It's adorable! I love that the patterned paper for the background is repeated in the icing of your birthday cake.

Always exciting when you link to Cut it Up. Thanks! :)

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Janis Lewis said...

Love your birthday card! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
~Owner/DT Janis

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so HAPPY & CA-UTE! Fun card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...