Sunday, February 26, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #7


Hello crafty friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday :)
 Today marks the beginning of another challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!! 

 The challenge is:

Such pretty colors! I was inspired by the gray and the mauve-ish colors and decided to make a little scene with a snowglobe set that I received as a gift this past Christmas.


I stamped out my snowglobe with some versamark ink and used some silver embossing powder. After I had it heat embossed, I used to coordinating die to cut it out and again for the card base. I used some stitched hills to create my snowbanks and a tree die for my trees. Before I built my scene though, I used some glossy texture paste and a snow fall stencil to create some texture in my globe. I added some glitter to my trees and started building my scene once the paste was dry. I stamped out my snowman and fussy cut him out and popped him up with some foam adhesive. I placed some iridescent sequins on my card to finish it off.

Be sure to head over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the amazing cards my design team sisters created. I hope you are inspired and decide to join us and play along with the challenge.
 I would love to see what you create :)
 Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
 I really appreciate it :)
 I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
--Stamps: You're So Cool & Warm Holiday Fun (My Creative Time), Snowglobe (Prima), Happy Lashes (Peachy Keen Stamps)
--Dies: Snowglobe (Prima), Seasonal Greetings (MCT), Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
--Ink: Studio G, VersaMark
--Misc.: Snowfall Stencil (MFT), Glossy Paste (Recollections), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Sequins, Silver Embossing Powder 

8 comments:

creative lady said...

Stacey, I love your globe card so adorable.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Fabulous Stacey! I love shaped cards.

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable snow globe card. super cute scene. love the colour combo.

laurie said...

So cute...I love the fun snow globe shape!

snappy scrappy said...

super cute!

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY!! Love the shape and the color combine on this one!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

DIANA L. said...

This is just the cutest ever snowglobe card your snowman is adorable. I love the red highlighting it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...