Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #290

Hey everyone and happy Valentine's Day!!
It's time for a new challenge over at 

This week challenge #290 is....
Heartless
(Romantic project without using any hearts)

Here is what I created:


I have had this stamp in my stash for about 5 years now and it's been about that long since I used it last. As soon as I saw what the challenge was my mind immediately went to this stamp. I stamped it out onto white and onto a bunch of different patterned papers so that I could paper piece it so that their clothes and umbrella could have some fun patterns :) I used some stitched ovals to cut it out and popped it up onto another oval. I finished off my card with a fun scalloped edge and some pretty sheer ribbon. 

Neglected items from my stash:
--Patterned Paper; I used all scraps
--Stamp: Haven't used it in five years

Be sure to stop by the Shopping Our Stash challenge blog to see the amazing creations my design team sisters created. I hope you will decide to play along with us, I would love to see what you create.

I've decided to step down from the Shopping Our Stash team and sadly this is my last challenge. Thank you so much to all the ladies on the team! It has been an absolute honor to get to know and work alongside every single one of you each week!! Big crafty hugs!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
❤ I hope you have a great crafty day! ❤

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--cardstock: Kraft (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: This & That (Echo Park)
--Stamp: Rain Or Shine (Untiy Stamp Co.)
--Dies: Stitched Scallop Basic Edges (MFT), Scallop Stitched Oval Dies (MCT)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Ribbon

10 comments:

lauren bergold said...

well, we are sorry to see you go, and you'll be missed at SOS, but YOWZA what a fabulous card to go out on! brilliantly done, missus! <3

Donna said...

Super cute card Stacey!
Love that under the umbrella image and the sentiment is a perfect match
Will miss you being part of the SOS crew!!

Chris Dring said...

I haz a sad to see you leaving the SOS Crew, but we will still see you around blogland I'm sure. This card is all kinds of fabulous! Love the paper pieced image and the all around design! Big hugs to you!

sarah said...

Sorry to see you go, enjoyed all your posts... TFS!!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

Scrapper69 said...

Such a sweet card Stacey.. Lovin' that border die!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Stacey, I'm so sorry to see you leave this group, it's been awesome to see your work every week, always beautiful, like this sweet card. Simple and to the point, no hearts needed, the image says it all.
Hope you come and visit from time to time.
Big hugs.
Maria.

Ina G said...

What fabulous paper piecing Stacey. Such a cute and adorable card. Love the sentiment.

Mimi said...

I L-O-V-E your paper-piecing! So fun, like paper dolls, right?! Very nice design. I'll miss seeing your cards via SOS, but I'll catch ya around Blogland. Take care! I'm guessing you'll still come play when you have the opportunity!😊

Chana Malkah said...

Very nice composition! I love the border cut used here. Nice work, indeeed!
Hugz,
Chana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...