Thursday, February 23, 2017

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie #63

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a terrific Thursday!!
Today starts a new challenge over at the

We have two sponsors for challenge #63 and they are:

and

Here is a peek at the cookie inspiration photo for this challenge:

Cute right?


Here is the card that I created based on the above cookie photo:


When I saw the cookies, my first thought went to birthday. Probably because of the balloons lol! Luckily, I had this image already colored up from awhile back. I ended up going a different direction back then so I decided to use this cutie for this card. I did stamp him again onto some mask paper so that I could create the sky and ground. I used a cloud stencil and softly blended some Tumbled Glass distress ink to create the clouds and then used some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink to create the ground. I removed my mask and added some shadows onto my grass as well as some sprigs of grass and some fun little white accents on the clouds. I used a stitched die to cut him out and popped him up onto a fun scallop rectangle border that I wrapped some twine around. I love that the cookies even have a scallop border :) I adhered everything with more foam tape onto a yellow card base. 

Be sure to stop by the 
to see all the fabulous creations my Design Team sisters created.
If you are inspired by the cookie photo, I hope you will create a project and link up :) 
I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
❤ I hope you have a great crafty day! ❤

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific & Copic), Daffodil Delight (SU!)
--Stamp: Bunch Of Balloons (WIld Rose Studio)
--Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
--Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT), Blueprints 27 (MFT)
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Lemon Tart Trendy Twine, Copics, Cloud Stencil, Gray Marker

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

That elephant sure is a cutie. Great coloring and blending! I need to practice!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

snappy scrappy said...

Aww-so sweet!

Tina said...

asorable...

Tina said...

adorable...love this cute image

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE this card! Your colors on the balloons are so vibrant! Wonderful coloring skills!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...