Friday, February 17, 2017

Ombre Hello

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Friday!! Any fun plans for the weekend? It's supposed to be almost 70 in my area so hopefully I can find something to do outdoors and enjoy a little warm weather :) 

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for a couple of challenges.

and 

 Here is a look at the card that I created based on the above sketch:


When I saw the sketch, the first thing that came to my mind were some words going down in a straight line. Originally I was thinking rainbow but I still had some of these pink hearts on my desk left over from Valentine's so the idea of ombre was born lol! I got out some pink cardstock in different shades and die cut the word "hello" using the Hello There Die-namics. I tried my best to adhere them as straight as I could going down the card front lol. I added a stitched line from a another die and finished off my card with a few of the puffy heart stickers. Easy peasy!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day and a lovely weekend!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Strathmore Bristol Smooth). Pinks (Recollections)
--Dies: Hello There (MFT), Stitched Line Die (Your Next Stamp)
--Misc.: Puffy Heart Stickers (Target Dollar Spot)

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.. I totally had that same thought Stacey! I saw this sketch yesterday and thought WORDS! Of course I thought the word Birthday in rainbow colors... I guess great minds think alike! I love your pretty shades of the word Hello! And the cool stitched line.... Fab Card! :) Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mimi said...

Very cute! I actually worked up a card for that MFT sketch today... my card looks nothing like yours!!!-- and that's why sketches are so cool! Great card.

Julie B said...

Great use of the sketch with your repeated pink hellos.
Thanks for sharing at HLS. :)

Michelle said...

I thought of something along this line, too. Turned out great! Thanks for sharing!

stacyross said...

Ooh, I love this! Wonderful job!

laurie said...

Love that beautiful ombre look! Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers...so happy you joined us!

Georgiana said...

Looking good! Love the shades of pink.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...