Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Pink and Main Feb. Challenge

Hey crafty friends!!
Happy February!!
Can you believe it is already February??? Man!!
The good thing about it being the first of the month is that it is the start of a new challenge over at the Pink & Main Challenge Blog!! Yay!!

BlogButton

The theme for the February challenge is:
💖Love 💖
Simply make a project that follows the theme, post it to your blog and enter by adding it to the inlinkz at the Pink & Main Challenge Blog

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:


I used the Stitched Rounded Rectangles to cut my patterned paper, added some ribbon to the corners and attached to my card base. I then cut a piece of pink cardstock out using the Stitched Rounded Rectangles and added that on top of my patterned paper. I used the "love" from the Love Dies set and cut it out from some black chalk board type of paper. I placed that in the center and added my other elements framing it.  The little envelope is from the Happy Mail stamp set. I simply fussy cut it out and popped it up with some foam tape. I thought it would be cute to have the envelope busting with "love" so I added a bunch of little hearts to try and mimic that. I stamped the "sending" from the Hugs Needed stamp set, cut the end at an angle and popped it up with more foam tape. To finish off my card, I used some clear Wink Of Stella and added some shimmer to all the little hearts coming from the envelope. 

I hope you will create a project and join us for the challenge!
I would love to see what you create!
Don't forget, you do not have to use Pink & Main products on your project :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Pink Lemonade (MFT), White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Yours Truly (Pebbles)
--Stamp: Hugs Needed & Happy Mail (Pink & Main)
--Dies: Love, Stitched Rounded Rectangles (Pink & Main), 4x4 Journal Die & More (MCT)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Misc.: Owl Builder punch (SU!), Clear Wink Of Stella, Ribbon, Foam Tape

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...