Sunday, February 26, 2017

You're Super!

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a Super Sunday so far :) 
I was able to create a card last night for the current

Here is a look at the sketch:

and a look at the card I created based on the sketch:


I bought this stamp set quite a few months ago and thought it would be the perfect time to break it out and get it inky. I colored my super with my Copics and then used the coordinating dies to cut her out. I added some wink of stella to her cape and boots for a bit of sparkle. I set her aside and stamped my city backdrop and used a yellow Copic to add some "lights". I layered all my papers and popped up my greeting and girl with some foam tape for just a bit of dimension. I finished off my card with some faux white stitching. I probably should have flipped the red and navy blue cardstock but too late now lol! I still like it :) 

I will also be entering my card into the following challenges:
&

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Wild Cherry & Nightshift Blue (MFT), White (Copic)
--Patterned Paper: Basics (Pebbles)
--Stamp: You're Super (MFT)
--Dies: You're Super (MFT), Nesting Circles (WRMK)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: B16, B18, E15, E21, E50, E51, E99, R27, R29, R89, Y000, Y02, Y04, Y08, Y26, YR24
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Wink of Stella, Foam Tape

5 comments:

Basslady said...

a very cool card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Wendy L said...

Super card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxxx

karenlotty said...

Great card I love how you've really followed the sketch Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic job with the challenge sketch! Love your super hero! She adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...