Friday, February 10, 2017

Pink & Main February Release Blog Hop



We are celebrating Pink & Main's February Release with a fun and inspirational blog hop!
Be sure to go to www.pinkandmain.com and check out all the new stamps and dies!
And be sure not to miss the brand new paper line that we are very excited to debut...we have 3 new 6x6 paper pads that are perfect for Spring and coordinate with each other.
Please hop along through all of the design team members' blogs, and a couple of guest designers' too!
There will even be some great prizes along the way! Woot woot!!

For my project, I created a fun little file folder notebook:


I found this fun tutorial for a File Folder Notebook on Splitcoast Stampers and knew I wanted to give it a go for my hop project. I had this fun pastel color file folder in my stash and thought it looked spring-y, so that's what I went with. I followed the tutorial as far as folding and making the actual notebook. To decorate it, I cut out a scallop circle from the Scallop Circle Dies in white and a yellow circle using the Stitched Circle Dies. I layered them on top of each other and then colored up that cute watering can from the Seeds Of Kindness stamp set with my Copics. I used the coordinating Seeds Of Kindness dies to cut it out and then I popped it up with some foam tape. I added a strip of ribbon to the side of my folder, tied a bow and tucked my sentiment from the Seeds of Kindness set under the bow. I gave it a little curl for some added dimension. 

The folder is held shut with some velcro. This is what you see when you open it:


There is a mini legal pad on the right hand side. I added some coordinating cardstock to the top of the pad and then added that fun yellow border to the top by using one of the borders from the Lacy Border Dies. I also stamped some hearts in different spots for the first few pages of the memo pad. I stamped another sentiment from the Seeds of Kindness stamp set and popped that up with some foam tape on the left hand side of the folder. 

I could not resist making a cute little clip with one of those sweet bunnies in the Seeds of Kindness set! Look how cute she is:


Adorable!

Each blog has a prize to give away and I am very excited to give away the stamp set I used on my project which is:



To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment on this post and on every blog in the hop. We will choose random winners from the comments and post them on the Pink & Main blog on the 15th of February.

Your next stop on the hop is the very talented

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost somewhere along the way:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I really appreciate it!
Happy hopping and I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Daffodil Delight (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific & Copic)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: BG10, BG11, C0, C2, C3, C4, C6, G24, R21, Y08, Y11
--Misc.: Ribbon, Velcro, Corner Chomper, File Folder, Paper Clip, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Glossy Accents.

51 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! Fantastic project Stacey! LOVE that sweet little bunny clip! Have a great day!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute and I love the bunny paper clip!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I love this project! Beautiful!

Beth F. said...

I love those stamps you used and the dies on the front are perfect. They look like a flower! How cool that it is a notebook holder :)

Tricia T said...

This is adorable! I need to look up that tutorial. I love the little bunny paper clip, too. I need to make one of those for my planner!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Stacey! Awesome project!! Love the little bunny clip, too cute!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh gosh what a neat project!! Great idea and that paper clip cutie steals my heart!

Elise Smith said...

This is such an adorable project! I love the beautiful patterned background and the sweet sentiment :)

geezypeasey papercrafting said...

Great job Stacey! Super cute as always :)

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable project Stacey!!

Migdalia said...

Stacey, you are truly Amazing!! Such an adorable project! I love teh super cute watering can and sweet sentiment! The bunny papeclip is just precious!! I loved that you made one. Beautifully done! Awesome way to showcase this release!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so cute Stacey!! I love the notebook idea and the adorable clip!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful folder notebook!!

Alta O said...

LOVE the File Folder Notebook...the adorable bunny paperclip is the cutest finishing touch!

Sukie said...

Absolutely adorable project! I love the file folder notebook, it is such a fun gift idea! And that sweet clip you created is perfect for the inside! Your coloring looks amazing on your water can! Awesome job on the new release!

Anita said...

Wow! A beautiful notebook and that paperclip is just perfect!

Unknown said...

You hooked me with the clip!!!! OMG.....I need this adorable set! Lovin' those sweet bunnies :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness I'm in Love an want not 1 but 2 of these how cute are these! I'm a beginner an want to learn Everything now I'm excited..Thank for sharing your cute ideas an project ..the stamp set I'd darling!

Dana Johnson said...

Stacey, your notebook is so adorable and I love the bunny clip!

Fighting Spirit said...

Stacey, your personalized File Folder Notebook is brilliant! Your attention to detail is amazing! The File Folder Notebook would make great birthday gifts. What did you use to attach the bunny to the paperclip?

Anonymous said...

I want to make five of these for my girls! They would totally love it and I can even see one of them wearing the clip in her hair! SO CUTE

martyzstamps said...

Love the bunny clip; especially for planners.

McStamper said...

Love your notebook and the bunny clip is so cute. Wonderful ideas.

JustYolie said...

Just TOO CUTE!!! Love the notebook and that's about the cutest paper clip ever!

Mitsyana said...

OH MY GOSH!! HOW STINKIN SWEET IS THIS!! And that clippy... so super adorbs!! <3 <3 <3

Memories by Manda said...

Such a cool notebook! Neat project and cute paper clip.

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable notebook, and adore your clip as I have started making them and love that cute bunny!!

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable notebook, love your paper clip!! Super cute bunny.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Thank you! I used a bit of hot glue to attach the clip and then I used the die to cut out another bunny shape to add to the back to hide the clip.

Shari Leonard said...

What a great project!! The notebook and paperclip with that bunny stamp set are adorable!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Deborah Kaye said...

Oh my goodness how cute is this! Yah!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! LOVE the super cute clip too!

Brandi R said...

Great project! Adorable elements and fabulous design ♥

Karen Jiles Designs said...

Super cute!!

Kimberly J. said...

This is so cute!! I love that fun folder and the cute bunny clip!! <3

Debby Pannell said...

Oh my goodness Stacey, this is so hopping cute. Love the idea.
TTFN

$Million$ Dollar Designs said...

Oh my goodness Stacey!!!! I was blown away by your folder project! Simply adorable! I must try this asap! Thank you!

Angeline Choo said...

Awww, this is so sweet!! And that bunny? SUPER ADORABLE!!

Jennifer Carmichael said...

Absolutely love it! Great project.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Such adorable project!!! Too cute!!!

Unknown said...

This is a great project! Love those stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheryl S. said...

What a creative idea and so adorable. I am loving this stamp set!!

Anonymous said...

Stacey, I always love seeing your projects, You have an elegant style, even when working with cutesy elements, and you add just the perfect amount of details. This project is wonderful!

Evelyn

Lady Joyful said...

Fantastic project, really beautiful. And the bunny is so cute!

Unknown said...

I love this idea! Those would be nice to give to people you are attending a meeting with so they can take notes! That bunny clip is precious!

Unknown said...

What a great idea. I had a class once where we were supposed to find a notebook that inspired us to pick it up and write...This would have been awesome!

topaok said...

Love this especially the cute little bunny!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are so cute! Love the paper set!

Janice M said...

Oh isn't that a neat little notebook?? Those bunnies are just too cute!!

Bunny Dobbie said...

You know I have to love a stamp set with a bunny in it! Your clip is adorable!

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous file folder notepad holder - but I think my favorite is that paper clip! So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...