Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bear Birthday Card

Happy Thursday!!

While I was looking through my card stash, I discovered that I am running very low on birthday cards!! Perfect time to start building up and enter a few challenges at the same time :)



For my card,  I used my loops border punch along the bottom of my pink layer and then wrapped it with some ribbon and attached it to my card base. I then us the Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies from MCT to create my main focal layer. Isn't that bear adorable? I used that super cute birthday bear that is in the Rainbow Bears file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. I popped her up with some foam adhesive and added some glossy accents to her nose, cupcake sprinkles and butterfly. I finished off my card with that super cute greeting from the Simply Said set by Scrappy Moms and a few enamel dots. 

The challenges I will be entering my card into are:

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

KaDoodle Bug Designs:

Scrappy Moms Stamps: 

Other Products:
Cardstock: White (Neenah), Pink Glitter (DCWV), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Vintage Bliss (Simple Stories)
Ink: Jet Black Archival & Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Dies: Scallop Stitched Oval Dies & Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT)
Misc.: Enamel Dots, WInk Of Stella Clear Gliiter Brush, Loops Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Foam Adhesive, White Gel Pen, Crochet Thread

9 comments:

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I just love that sweet bear, I'm definitely going to have to pick up that file! The design of your card looks amazing and I love the colors, perfect sentiment too!

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute!!!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!!!!! LOVE your color combo, the CUTIE bear and great card LO!!!
AWESOME job Stacey!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!

Crafting Katie said...

Awww, this is just the sweetest, Stacey! Love this little bear and her accessories!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ oh this I seriously ADORABLE!! LOVE that bear and oh my the details!!!! FABULOUS creation as always!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Stacey What a super cutie patootie precious card. OMG your birthday bear is definitely going to give someone the warm fuzzies & so loved on their birthday feeling. YOU so ROCK!!

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo CUTE! :)

Vannessa said...

This is just so adorable! Love it! Thank you for joining in our challenge at In The Pink this time. Hope to see you again!

Hugs, Vannessa
In The Pink DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...