Thursday, January 1, 2015

Exciting News!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Today I have some super exciting news to share with you all!

Drum roll please......

I was selected to be a Design Team Member for

Photobucket

I am so very excited and honored to be a part of this team! 

A big Thank You to Melanie and Tammy for giving me this opportunity of not only working with these awesome stamps but for also being able to work alongside this group of amazing and talented crafters!

Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to share my news with you all!
I look forward to 2014 and hopefully bringing you some inspiration for those adorable
Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Be sure to head over to the Scrappy Moms blog to see all my new DT sisters!

I hope you have a great crafty day and a absolutely wonderful 2015!!

Hugs,
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

13 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!! Love their stamps! Congrats! :)

Brenda said...

A big congrats to you Stacy! That is wonderful news!! Hugs, Brenda

snappy scrappy said...

Congratulations Stacey...so excited to be on this DT with you...you are so awesome!!!!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

Congrats Stacey!!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yippee! Super excited to be working with you for Scrappy Moms!

Joan Smith said...

YAY WOOT WOOT HOORAY!!!!! How exciting what an awesome way to start 2015!!
So Happy for you!! YOUR NEWS TOTALLY ROCKS AND SO DO YOU!!!!

Janis Lewis said...

I'm so excited for you! YAY!!!!!!

CA Scrapper said...

Congrats! That is awesome news. Can't wait to see your new projects.

Leslie

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you my friend!!!
Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Congrats, Stacey!!! Very excited for you!

Miranda said...

Congrats!!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome news! So happy for you! :)

Theresa

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ CONGRATS sweet lady! Your work is ALWAYS amazing and BEAUTIFULLY done!! You will be a total AMAZING DT ~ I know it! Okay I am a tad behind over here ~ get ready! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...