Sunday, January 25, 2015

Scrappy Moms January Stamp Release Project 2

Happy Sunday!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far.

Today I have another card to show you that features one of the new sets from 


For my card, I used those cute little birds from the Sweethearts cricut cartridge and layered them on top of some layers that I cut out from the Elegant Edges cricut cartridge. I picked a greeting from the new stamp set titled, For The Birds from Scrappy Moms Stamps. I thought it paired perfectly with that sweet little image. 

Here is a look at the For The Birds stamp set:

In case you missed it, here is the other set that was released this past Friday titled

This is such a fun release! 

Be sure to stop and visit our January Guest Designer, Sarah from Sarah's Stamping and Stuff - http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/
as well as all of the Scrappy Moms designers all week to see projects showcasing these new stamp sets.

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Corri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Lezlye
Stacey (me)
Theresa


I will be entering my card into the challenge that is going on over at
DoubleClick: Use A Bird

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and looking at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

Scrappy Moms Stamps:

Other Products:
Cardstock: White (Neenah), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Yours Truly (Pebbles)
Cricut Cartridges: Elegant Edges & Sweethearts
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT)
Misc.: Foam adhesive, Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents, Pearls

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a tweet little card!!

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute Stacey!!!

Sukie said...

Very sweet card! Love the papers and colors of your card. The little birds are adorable! Hope you are have a great Sunday!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Love all the layers on this! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... that's so cute Stacey! Love it! :)

Georgiana said...

How sweet!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Soooo cute!! :D

- Mel

bonnie said...

Oh how super sweet is this! Adorable project....hugs xx

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Well this is ADORABLE too! I LOVE this cartridge and this cut!! I think I bought it just for these two love birds! Super ADORABLE!!!

Blue6366 said...

Awwww, love those love birds. Thanks for playing with us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

~DT Barbara

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So sweet! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...