Monday, January 12, 2015

Let It Snow!

Happy Monday!!

Today I have a cute little favor box to show you that uses that super cute ice girl that is in the


Isn't she precious? I just love her to pieces! I cut my box out of the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cricut cartridge and then heat embossed my greeting using some white embossing powder. My little girl came from the Magical Winter Wonderland file from KBD. I added a cute little Peachy Keen face to her and some sparkle with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush to her vellum train and the top half of her dress. I filled the box with some candy that had a coordinating wrapper. I think these would be so perfect for some birthday favors and even some Valentine's, if you switched up the greeting. 

I will be entering this box into the challenge that is going on over at

as well as the challenge at

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

*I created this project while on the KaDoodle Bug Design Team*

Supply List:
KaDoodle Bug:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise (SU!), All Others (Recollections)
Stamp: CraftSmart
Inks: VersaMark, Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Face Stamp: PK-640 Princess Face Assortment (Peachy Keen)
Cricut: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2
Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Twine, Bling, White Gel Pen, Foam Adhesive

15 comments:

Sharon said...

This is wonderful Stacey!! Love the treat box and that wonderful Ice Girl!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Snowflake' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

Sukie said...

Adorable treat box! Love how you used the fun file. I absolutely love the PKS face, so super sweet! You and I must have had Frozen on our brains, I have an Olaf card on my blog today!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Stacey...you rock!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable box!!! Somebody is going to LOVE receiving this treat!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Stacey girl this is so gosh darn adorable. what a cutie patootie girl and your gift box is so pretty!
Live your bow too just the perfect way to embellish the handle. YOU so ROCK!!

Mollie said...

SO FUN, Stacey!!! LOVE it!!! Great treat box for any Frozen Fanatic! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2!

Have a great day!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Brenda said...

What a fun treat box Stacey! I am loving the Frozen girl, she looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

moknowsall said...

Let it Snow - you sure did with this great box project. love the Frozen projects. thanks for joining BBTB2 this week.

Maureen
moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh my this is ADORABLE!! I LOVE the box and I think I have that cartridge but the whole box is just too SWEET! I know a few little ones and a few big one who LOVE this for a treat!!!

Leanne said...

This is just adorable Stacey! Love your box and sweet Elsa!! You so rock my friend! Hugs, Leanne

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

so cute thank you for joining the challenge at dtc. hugs

Caroline said...

This is such a cute box. The snow princess is just adorable. The black color of the box really highlights the cuts so well. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Norma said...

Oh my goodness this is such a cute project and she is adorable!!! Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate and hope to see you again:)
Hugs,
Norma

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the "Let it snow" theme with Elsa! I'm humming the song now! So glad you joined our BBTB2 challenge this week!!!
:)
Michelle

Lilian said...

Very cute box!
Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
Lilian
http://TheLeafStudio.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...