Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Scrappy Moms January Release: Project 3

Happy Tuesday!

Today I have another card to show you that features one of the new sets from 


For my card, I used my Cricut and cut out the card base as well as the banner with the bird out of the Birthday Bash cartridge. I added a cute little face from Peachy Keen to my little birdie :) My background layer is actually a white piece of cardstock that I embossed with a cloud embossing folder and then inked over the entire thing with some Bermuda Bay ink. I stamped my greeting from the For The Birds set from Scrappy Moms onto a stitched oval and popped it up with some foam adhesive. 

Here is a look at the For The Birds stamp set:


In case you missed it, here is the other set that was released this past Friday titled


Be sure to stop and visit our January Guest Designer, Sarah from Sarah's Stamping and Stuff - http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/
as well as all of the Scrappy Moms designers all week to see projects showcasing these new stamp sets.

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Corri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Lezlye
Stacey (me)
Theresa

I will be entering my card into the challenge that is currently going on at
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Clouds

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and looking at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

Scrappy Moms Stamps:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette & Melon Mambo (SU!), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: AC
Inks: Jet Black Archival (Ranger), Bermuda Bay (SU!)
Face Stamp: PK-1373 Chickie Face Assortment
Die: Stitched Oval Die (MCT)
Misc.: Cloudy Sky Embossing Folder (Darice), White Gel Pen, Foam Adhesive, White Enamel Dots, Chalk


12 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable, Stacey!

Melissa said...

So pretty!

Kim H said...

Stacey ` so ADORABLE!! LOVE the colors and oh my that little birdie!! Too CUUUTE!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Stacey!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love this Stacey! the inked clouds are just fabbie!

Debby Pannell said...

OMGoodness Stacey, you're making me jelly with how stinking adorable this card is. Love it!!
TTFN

Sukie said...

Adorable card, the postage stamp design looks awesome! Love the little bird with her sweet face! All of your white gel pen doodling looks amazing!

Scrapper69 said...

This is totally adorable Stacey! LOVE the shape of your card.... and such a cute bird! :)

Theresa
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

What a fun shaped card! Love it!

scrappy critters said...

This card is gorgeous. I love the embossed paper! Such an absolute pleasure to have you!♥

Emma Williams said...

Adorable card and I love the shape, it's so much fun! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...