Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge--Sugar Rush

Happy Tuesday!!

Today is my very first post as a Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team Member! Yay!!

Today starts a new Terrific Tuesday Challenge.

Photobucket

The theme for this challenge is Sugar Rush (Anything Sweet)

For my project, I decided to make a little gift bag and fill it with some yummy candy.


.I was blessed to get a Cricut Explore for Christmas and I had so much fun rediscovering some of my cartridges again. For my bag, I cut it out of the Baby Steps cartridge and sized it to 6.75". I then found those cute little skates on my Nifty Fifties cartridge and sized them at 2" and placed them onto the front of my bag overlapping the window just a bit. That fun sentiment from the Candy Grams stamp set went so perfectly! I simply placed it onto a strip of white cardstock, notched the ends and then curled it just a bit to give it some dimension when I adhered it. I added just a bit of shine by adding some clear Wink Of Stella to the "ROLL" on my stamped banner. I finished off my bag with some sequins and bling as well as a bow.

I hope you will stop by the Scrappy Moms Blog to see the fabulous creations my wonderful Design Team sisters created for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Scrappy Moms Stamps:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Lime Twist (MME)
Inks: Bubble Gum (Hero Arts)
Cricut Cartridges: Baby Steps & Nifty Fifties
Misc.: Ribbon, Twine, Wink Of Stella Clear, Sequins, Bling, Foam Adhesive, Acetate, White Gel Pen, Basket Filler.

12 comments:

DIANA L. said...

I love you bag and I love tootsie rolls perfect sentiment. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Crafting Katie said...

This is adorable, Stacey! Love those skates!

jessica said...

OMG how fun is this Stacey! LOVE the skates and how you added the tootsie rolls! Matches perfectly with the sentiment!
CLEVER idea :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so super fun! Great paper for the bag! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Miranda said...

This is adorable! It would make a great treat bag for a skating party!

Joan Smith said...

Hey, Hey Stacey Girl. OMG I love your Sweet box and your Roller Skates turned out Fabulous
OOOOOH WOW I had pair just like them and skated my heart out.....You did one outstanding creative job on your Sweet box....YOU so ROCK!!! Thanks for the memories!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute little treat box. I love the cute sneakers. Xoxo :)

Debby Pannell said...

Stacey, This is so fabulous. Love how you tied everything together from the candy, to the roller skates to the sentiment.
TTFN

Tina Goodwin said...

Super cute bag! Congratulations on your DT position! Being on a DT is super fun!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love this adorable bag! So cute!

hugs,
Jo:)

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! Pretty colors and that sentiment is so fun!! :)

Kim H said...

Stacey ` OMG the skates and sentiment are so PERFECT together! Then of course the treat bag and treats inside ~ CLEVER lady! CONGRATS on the Explore too ~ I swear you ladies and this enabling thing ~ sigh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...