Thursday, January 8, 2015

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining

Happy Thursday!

I wanted to stop in real quick and show you this cute little encouragement card that I made with the 



I decided to make a 4.5" square card and create a little scene. Isn't that little girl darling? She is from the Rainy Days set from KaDoodle Bug and that file is one of the ones that is on the retiring soon list!! She will be gone soon. Yikes!! The clouds are also from the same file. I cut out the clouds twice, once in white and then again in a silver mirror cardstock so that I could layer the silver behind just a bit for the silver lining. For my "rain drops" I thought the sequins worked pretty well and added the sparkle that I love. That sentiment from the Simply Said set by Scrappy Moms worked perfectly for my card theme!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this project while on the KaDoodle Bug Design Team*

Supply List:

KaDoodle Bug:
Rainy Days (RETIRING SOON!)

Scrappy Moms Stamp:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight (SU!), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: AC
Face Stamp: Christmas In July Assortment (Peachy Keen)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Misc.: Glossy Accents, Bling, White Gel Pen, Foam Adhesive, Chalk, Stitched Grass Die (MCT), Sequins.

6 comments:

L.B. said...

Love the colors you used for this bright card - makes the rain go away.

DIANA L. said...

Your card is super cute Stacey Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute Stacey!!

Sonya said...

Adorable card, Stacey...have a great day!

Sherrie K. said...

Okay, this is seriously adorable! Her little face is super sweet and love her darling raincoat and matching umbrella!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh my look how CUUUTE she is!! LOVE the silver behind the clouds and oh my please bring Spring soon ~ I need it already! Btw ~ PERFECT papers too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...