Thursday, January 22, 2015

Giraffe Valentine

Happy Thursday!!

Today I have a super fun Valentine card to show you that features one of the adorable animals from the You're Great Valentine set by KaDoodle Bug Designs.


As soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to make a card with that cute little giraffe!
I think he is absolutely adorable! I kept my card pretty simple. I used a border punch to create a decorative edge and added some ribbon and a bow. I used a die from Spellbinders and then embossed it with some little hearts  to create a layer for that cute little giraffe to sit on. I added a few gold sequins to finish off the card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

KaDoodle Bug Designs:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Yours Truly (Pebbles)
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ink: Jet Black Archival & Vintage Photo(Ranger)
Misc.: Brown Sharpie, Glossy Accents, Ribbon, Sequins, Lace Heart Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Wink Of Stella Clear, Love Language Embossing Folder, Big Scalloped Rectangle Small (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

Sukie said...

This is so super cute! Love the sweet giraffe and that embossed background looks great! Fun touch with the sequins too!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute Stacey!

Scrapper69 said...

Stacey.... your card is so cute! LOVE the added touch of the sequins... :)

Theresa

Unknown said...

Cute, love all the details.

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Cute giraffe

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Well one of my favorite animals are giraffes!! I LOVE this card! He is sooo stinking CUUUTE!! EEK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...