Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine Goody Bags

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you all had a fabulous day!
Tonight I have a couple of little goody bags to show you that uses those adorable little monsters from the Valentine Monsters set from KaDoodle bug Designs.


For my bags toppers, I used the top note die from Stampin' Up and cut out my patterned paper and then simply folded them in half. I attached some ribbon and tied a simple knot. Then I cut out those cute little monsters and popped them up using some foam adhesive. Simple simple to put together and would be great for mass producing :) 

I am entering my goody bags into the challenge that is going on over at

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
KaDoodle Bug Designs:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Be Mine (AC)
Misc.: White Gel Pen, Top Note Die (SU!), Foam Adhesive, 

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute, LOVE them!!

Scrapper69 said...

Those are totally adorable! LOVE those Monsters! :)

Theresa
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

These are so super cute, love those monsters! Love your color combinations! I was working on a similar project just last night, hope to finish it up this weekend!

Kim H said...

Awe ~ Stacey ~ these are ADORBS!! LOVE little monsters and these are so CUTE!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oooh your little monsters are too stinkin' cute!

Debby Pannell said...

These valentines are darling.
TTFN

Lilian said...

Those are so cute!
Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
Lilian
http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Oh Stacey these are super adorable and fun. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
Hugs,
Norma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...