Sunday, January 4, 2015

Love You Card

Happy Sunday!

Tonight I have a sweet little card to show you that features that cute little girl from the


Valentine's Day will be here before we know it so I figured I would get a jump start on making some cards. I knew I had to use this little cutie for one! She is on the retiring soon list though, so if you would like to add her to your collection, you might want to head over to KaDoodle Bug and buy her before she is gone. You can find her HERE

I will entering my card into the challenge that is going on over at 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog tonight and taking a look at my latest creation!
 I really appreciate it!

Complete list of all the supplies I used below.

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this project while on the KaDoodle Bug Design Team*

Supply List:
KaDoodle Bug Designs:
Sweet Love (RETIRING SOON!!)

Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Yours Truly (Pebbles)
Dies: Top Note Die & Label Card Thinlets Set(SU!), Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT)
Stamp: PK-1410 Christmas In July Face Assortment (Peachy Keen)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Misc.: Strawberry Cupcake Twine (Trendy Twine), White Gel Pen, Chalk, Wink Of Stella Clear, Enamel Dots (MME), Foam Adhesive

8 comments:

jessica said...

Awwww....Stacey! This is adorable!!!!
LOVE it!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Stacey!!!!

Miranda said...

Adorable!

DIANA L. said...

So super cute!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW golly gosh you card is so cute....your little girl is as precious as can be!! Super great creative job. You just always come up with the best creative ideas one right after another! YOU ROCK

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute Stacey! I hope your are feeling better too! :)

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW, what an utterly ADORABLE card, all round; also a FAB take on our SOS "thrice as nice" challenge! <3

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh goodness look how SWEET she is! EEK! ADORABLE papers too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...