Friday, January 23, 2015

Scrappy Moms January Release!!!

Happy Friday!!

Today is a pretty exciting day!
 Today I get to show you 2 new super cute stamp sets from Scrappy Moms Stamps!! 
Woot Woot!!

Here is the first card that I created for this release using the stamp set called


I cut out my Strawberry Margarita from a file that I found in the Silhouette online store. I added some vellum to the front of my glass to soften it up a little and then added some chunky glitter to represent the salt on the rim and glossy accents to my strawberry. I added that super fun sentiment from the You Are My Everything 2 using some Jet Black Archival ink. 

Here is a look at both of the sets that are releasing today:



Aren't they fun?

Be sure to stop and visit our January Guest Designer, Sarah from Sarah's Stamping and Stuff - http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/
as well as all of the Scrappy Moms designers all week to see projects showcasing these new stamp sets.

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Corri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Lezlye
Stacey (me)
Theresa

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and looking at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

Scrappy Moms Stamps:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: White (Neenah Solar White), Vellum, All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: All About Girls Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Silhouette Store: Strawberry Margarita Design ID #4892
Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT)
Misc.: Glitter, Glossy Accents, Ribbon

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Debby Pannell said...

Deliciously fabulous. Make me want to have a margarita and it's early morning here. LOL
TTFN

Sarah said...

This looks good enough to drink and I adore how you rimmed the glass with the perfect shade of glitter! Love it!

bonnie said...

Super cute card sweetie xx

Scrapper69 said...

This is a wonderful card Stacey!! LOVE the pretty papers you used! :) CUTE STAMPS too!

Theresa
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

This is FABULOUS!!! LOVE the salt on the glass!!!

Anonymous said...

The salt on the rim is brilliant! I love it! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Sukie said...

Love this! The margarita looks fabulous, love the salt on it! Have a great weekend!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

so fun! Love the colors on this! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Stacey WOW What a Fab & Fun Card!! WOWIE WOW girl your Strawberry Margarita sure looks delish...Hey it's 5:00 somewhere right!!! You really, REALLY did one awesome outstanding creative job WOW!! I sure want to go to Margaritaville.....GIRL YOU so ROCK!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - I love, love, love this! The glitter on the rim is the perfect touch! :D

- Mel

jessica said...

Awesome card Stacey! LOVE it!!!!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ hmmmmm Margaritas!!! LOVE this card now pass me one over ~ I could use one just about now???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...